Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Night at Big Brother’s Room

There are plenty of stories what happened at the night in the party room from different people, still I don’t have any idea to whom I believe. Most of them drank and completely out of mind and still say that they knows everything what happened. The story is coming from one 100 percent fit guy. Mr J starting laughing for any talks and he say all most all the time “ I am sorry , please chodu do muche”.  I have mentioned lots of experience with Big Brother once he knows what’s going on around the world. Once he is out of his mind the things become more complicated, he become angry and I heard rumor even he is ready beat somebody. Next day morning I called him and asked whether you going for a job or took off today ?. Still he can’t answer my question and get up. I think he tired of his last night party. He is the guy work for his company for a day and night and even customers call him in the mid night where everybody at tight sleep. Therefore everybody knows how tired he was and on that day morning. I have to go to office its tool late, most the time I get late to get up. I took share auto went office for the day.

There are tons of funs I like explain when travel using share auto.

1 comment:

Priya said...

I felt like reading a diary..Good flow of writing & its interesting too.Waiting for another episodes...